Friday, August 27, 2010

True friends are there whenever you need them...

In the previous post, i showed you guys the photo below and ask you guys to look carefully to see if there's anything "different" about me. For those managed to spot the difference and commented on the post, I wonder what was your first reaction like? (: (I did not approve the comments btw, Sorry!)

For those who did not manage to see the difference, here we go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, i'm in the ARMY.

In fact, i've been inside since June 2010. I took me quite awhile to decide to reveal this little "secret" on my blog. When i first got my enlistment letter, the first few things i thought of was #1: My family, #2: My friends and #3: My blog. For Family and friends, I should be able to handle it in the Army.

But blogging? I was thinking, "Would i have time to continue blogging?", "Will my readership drop?", "Will i have time to do adverts and continue earning from my blog?" Questions after questions keep popping out in my head. I had to think of a perfect solution, but in the meantime i decided to keep it from everyone else. I managed to survive the first 2 months without anyone noticing i'm in the army...

Before enlisting, I HAD to get the BEST non-camera phone ever to keep myself updated with the outside world, HTC snap was the best choice at that time. I was able to check/update twitter, check my emails and also read/publish blog posts in camp... Thanks to mobile broadband *phew*

In order not to let myself and my blog readers down, every weekend i would prepare at least 3 blog posts and published them during the week. It was quite strenuous but i guess it's worth it. Another thing would be the PHOTOS. I refrained from posting photos of myself (obviously) and blog based more on other topics such as food. (Understand why the influx of food post nowadays already?)

Oh ya, i really want to thank this bunch of great friends that really really helped me a lot during this period! Especially trying NOT to blog about our outings fearing that my little secret will be leaked out through the photos! (Btw, i try to avoid group shots so that they can post their photos on their blogs...) But till today, they are waiting for my "official statement" before they start releasing the blog posts!

Just wanna say, THANKS GUYS! YOU ALL CAN START RELEASING THE PHOTOS!!! :D

"Thanks for being there." ♥

I will leave all the army blog posts in the near future but i got to say army is really quite tough :(