Friday, March 9, 2012

The dumb yet funny vending machine incident.

I was sharing on twitter on a dumb yet funny incident that happened yesterday! It all happened when I wanted to get some snacks from the vending machine. I wanted to get the M&M cookies but there seem to be this pack of peanuts which seem to be "dropping" if something gives it a nudge so I decided to put in 40 cents to choose the packet of Cheezels beside it to "nudge" the peanuts but in the end it did not drop -__- Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought it would work. At the end of the day, the row of biscuits were gone but the packet of peanuts was still there. Kena fooled.

Wait. That's not the end of the story. The coins that i got from the vending machine was DAMN SHINY. (Minted in 2011!) I have a thing for shiny coins, so i was thinking...

Anyway, I still put in $1.20 to buy my M&M cookies, got a few cents change and IT WAS SHINY. The next thing I did was to dig out all my coins in my pocket, put them into the machine and eject them!

LOLOLOLOLOL

As expected, all the coins that came out were shiny! I then went off to show them off to my friend. It was until about 20 mins later, I suddenly thought to myself "Where is my M&M cookies?"

I thought my friend was playing a prank on me so I keep asking him for it. Only to realized it's not with him. I then asked myself, "Did I even bend down to take the cookies???" I couldn't remember so we decided to go back to the machine. But it's not there anymore :(

Then I saw another of my friend carrying a packet of biscuit and a packet of M&M cookies. He told us about how tried to get that packet of peanut (LOL!) and out of curiosity, I asked if he bought the M&M cookies. He replied, "I bend down to take my biscuit and found these cookies, so lucky!"

I was like

He believed me and returned the cookies in the end. I can't believe I was so engrossed in the shiny coins that I totally forgot all about my cookies, LOL